Why Hire a Consultant?
People rarely check beyond the first page of search results when they are trying to find a product or service. Having your website appear on the first page of Google gives you a significant advantage over your competitors, and many search engine optimization companies charge top dollar for a promise to get you there. How do you know who to hire? How do you know if they will make good on their promises? What is it that these companies do, and how much should you pay for it?
The truth is, most companies can perform their own search engine optimization, at a fraction of the cost that SEO companies charge. Contact me for a low cost consultation, and you will have all the knowledge you need to take your company to the first page of search results. I promise you it will be the best marketing investment you've ever made in your company.
- In Simple Words: How Facebook EdgeRank Works
- Best Google Jokes
- Social Media and Society: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- SEO Terminology: Link Anchor Text Versus Linking to Name Anchor
- Google’s “Firsts”
- What NOT to Use Google Search For
- 5 Funniest Pinterest Parodies
- Where Google+ Failed and Where It Succeeded
- Does Your Website Have Video? If Not, You Could Be Missing Out
- The Number of Google Results Found: What It Really Means